Adding images to your asorock Photo Album
Adding images to your asorock photo
album is very easy. You can do that by navigating to your profile.
At the lower portion of your
profile you will see the Photo Album tab with an ‘Edit’ link at the right
corner. If you can’t see the edit link, close your profile and re-open it.
Must asorock.com members will not
need to read the step-by-step process I am about to outline below.
Add images to your asorock Photo Album.
- Login to your asorock.com account.
- Click ‘Your Asorock’ at the top right corner of the web page. If
you already have your profile open in a browser window, close it then
click on ‘Your Asorock’
- When you click ‘Your Asorock’, it will take you to your profile
opened in a new browser window.
- At the bottom of this new window, you will see the Photo Album
- At the right of the Photo Album tab, you will see an ‘Edit’ link.
- Click the Edit link. This will take you to the Photo Album Edit
- At the Photo Album Edit Section, you can select images from your
computer, or from the web.
- When you have selected the desired image, you should add a ‘Tool
tip’ (this is text that will show up when a user’s mouse pointer moves
across your image) and a description for the image.